Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Last edited:
This should be easy... All my Photos (62GB) were first copied to a new dedicated shared "Photos" Folder. These individual Photos (Windows) are stored in 45 separate named sub-folders. The photos themselves consist of both jpeg and nef raw copies. Installed DSM 7 and Syn Photos.

I'm seeing random duplicate's of photo's and have not been able to locate the issue.

In an attempt to correct this, I uninstalled Syn Photo's completely, then re-installed it hoping the issue would clear. Once reinstalled, about 20 photo's appeared.... this is before I imported anything. What folders does PHOTOS use that would retain these pics even after uninstalling it?

Probably nothing to do with your problem, but I'm in the same boat with multiple (hundreds) duplicates after doing a Google takeout. I've just noticed that it's because I had lots of Google Photo Albums which kept a copy as well as the original in say " photos of 2020", so I've deleted the album's...(photos are kept), and doing another takeout and see what happens

I'm still struggling with simply retaining the folders for each picture group. I've added and deleted the photos in the dedicated PHOTO shared folder I created multiple times trying to accomplish this initial task. We're evidently missing something, no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.