Currently reading
Photo Files fail to load in Moments

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I am currently loading a lot of photos (JPEG files) into Moments on my NAS (DS220+). Sometimes the files will load and sometimes I just get a red "Fail" message. Once it goes into "Fail" mode it seems to always fail and then for no explicable reason it decides to start loading. I can reliably load the files if I first open in a PDF reader (I'm using Preview) and drag them into Moments. But that is very tedious. Any suggestions? These files are vintage early 2000s. Has the PDF implementation changed? Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Thanks for the help, fredbert! It turns out that I had my pictures stored in a folder that I thought was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
kk will take a look - many thx for taking the time
Replies
Views
Yeah. I\m just trying to find out some good enough solution for read-olny-access photo archive, which...
Replies
Views
Just in case someone comes across this thread, I finally found a solution. After calling syno support...
Replies
Views
A very basic view would be that Moments has a similar audience as Apple's Mac/iOS Photos apps. And we're...
Replies
Views
I used Moments awhile for backing up photos from my phone. But the showstopper for me was the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I've read about Synology Photos. You're right, I'll wait to see how it will go with it.
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back