DS920+, DS420+, DS220+, DS415+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Like many of you, I'm missing PhotoStation in DSM7. A lot. The simplicity of organizing everything in folders, automatically creating thumbnails and being able to provide my clients with a simple username/password is gone.

In some other forum posts, possible replacements for Photo Station have been discussed. But is there anyone that has the same basic needs as I do: being able to do client proofing, where my clients can indicate which photos they want retouched; and client delivery, where they can download the results in small (web format) and large (print format) files?

I'm not very eloquent in Docker, but would like to host this locally. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
I do miss Photo station as well, but have to add to your remarks:
It is still possible to organize everything in folders (shared space, folder view), automatically create thumbnails and share with username and password (let the system create an album from the folder).
It is less intuitive and takes more steps. I did not check your other remarks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.