Currently reading
Photos Alternatives?

NAS
DS1621+, DS1621+, DS918
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Are there any alternatives to Synology Photos? Nothing wrong with photos, just wondering if there are other options out there that may work better?

Are there any alternatives to Synology Photos? Nothing wrong with photos, just wondering if there are other options out there that may work better?
I'm looking at mylio.com. Unfortunately, mylio do not support Synology/Docker so you will have to keep a pc/mac running. my preference is Photos but it takes forever to build previews.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
On the phone with One UI 6.1 (A55 5G) I recently installed a photo app from Synology. I chose to back up...
Replies
Views
Maybe I do not understand your question well enough: you can copy all your photo‘s, in a folder structure...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There was always an issue with RAW (DNG, in my case) formats being supported by Synology. I hoped it would...
Replies
Views
I have a DS1621+ that started out with DSM6.2.4 (I think? maybe 6.2.3?) and I was using Moments for about...
Replies
Views
When photos are backed up using the Android Synology Photos app, by default they are stored in your...
Replies
Views
Really not sure where this was most appropriate, so here goes. I've got a ds1621 and one of the things I'm...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back