Photos not showing in File Station folder?

Currently reading
Photos not showing in File Station folder?

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
  3. other
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi there,

I'm having a strange issue where my Synology Photos uploaded from my phone are not showing up on the file station home/Photos.

From what i can see, the last time it was updated was last year, and didn't pay attention until now.

The Personal Space folder setting is on, and the synology photos itself is working perfectly, but the files aren't showing up on File Station.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

home/Photos
have you checked in /homes/<username>/Photos? That should be the same location.

Also what about the volume root photos folder? Could it be that you have uploaded a shared content? That content lives in a different location then your "personal" data.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.