PHP errors display on WebStation

Currently reading
PHP errors display on WebStation

Hi,
I have installed PHP 7.4 and web station. DSM 7.1.
I would like to have the php error displayed directly on the web page. Unfortunatly, I have an Error page with only the circled number(500).
I have activated the error_display on the php page in the webstation but I still get the default error page.
I am using Nginx. I tryied the custom error page but it is not possible to just leave the php error message.
Thanks for your help
R.

I answer to my own question just in case someone would be interested :

I noticied that the nginx config file had the following parameter : fastcgi_intercept_error turned on.
This parameter is set by default to 'on' in the template file of nginx.
In my case the file was at the following path :
Code:
/volume2/@appstore/WebStation/misc/nginx_default_server.mustache

After changing seting it to off in the .mustache file, you need to restart nginx :
Code:
synosystemctl restart nginx (on GSM 7.x)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.