Currently reading
phpBB on DSM 7.0 - app.php installer doesn't start

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Yesterday I got my new DS220+ and now I am trying to install phpbb on it. I have installed Web Station, PHP 7.4, Apache 2.4, MariaDB and copied the phpbb data into the web folder. Unfortunately I cannot start app.php installer. I get a message that the page has an error 500. The index.html is working. Does anyone know how I could get the installer to work? Do I need to install anything else or change any settings?

As you can see I have all permissions for app.php and other directories and files.

app_php_permissions.jpg

You've done everything I did when I installed it, the problem you have which I had were the permissions, I know mine looked right but until I used SSH to change them they were actually not right.

I have solved the problem. The solution is to choose all php profile extensions (later I will find out which one is important). Now it works !

The next step is to configurate MariaDB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.