2. MR2200ac
  3. RT6600ax
  4. WRX560
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
... for Plex Pass users.

Got an email newsletter about these two Plex Labs mobile apps. Dash is a mobile server manager/reporting app and Amp is a standalone mobile music player.

Email notice only dropped yesterday for me. Only had time at night to read it and then struggles to find the app links. Got them going though and looks interesting.

One thing that Plexamp lacks vs Plex app is selecting the play back receiver. Though, I’d really like all of Plex to be able to select a UPnP receiver instead of just another Plex instance (which I have to kick off running to stream to it and as such would be using instead of the web/app one I am currently using). This is where, for me, Audio Station/DS audio wins this battle.

I agree. Swapping sources is a bit of a pain as well. I sometimes want to play my TIDAL music via Plex and on the other, play local content. On the other hand, I like that if I play my local music, all my TIDAL material for that artist is listed below and it just simply switches to that np.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.