Implemented Poll label?

Currently reading
Implemented Poll label?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Currently, we have an icon for it (it was on the right side, I've moved it to the left in front of the thread title now):

This should be ok for now, I guess.

Speaking of cookies. It's been a while. I think we gave our last jar to @scgf. Yeah, I know, that was too generous, but well deserved for those tips :)

We should replenish our virtual cookies virtual cupboard. I'll work on it. Just keep @fredbert busy for a while, otherwise he'll distribute them before I finish stocking them :)

We need to start rationing the cookies with what's going on in the world nowadays. Hard times ahead, we might have.

On a different note, the robot that @SynoMan kicked out, turned out to be a double agent. Now defected to the dark side's community thing.

He's the one responsible for counting how many "online experts" are online and the changes to the home page, where he removed the scary woman with no eyes and added more people with no eyes and floating heads. Claims that this is the future of mankind. Everything will be floating.

Internal intel says that he's going to topple down the dark side's regime and takeover the community thing forum soon. He keeps watching reruns of The Matrix and counting online experts.

Meanwhile elsewhere, people are asking if their tumble dryers are at risk of catching fire this summer!

Everyone, switch to dark mode, stay calm and tread carefully.

(((Stay tuned)))

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.