Router
  1. RT1900ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am not sure if this is allowed and if not: delete the post.

For now it is only for my own wondering but it might help towards Synology (yeah, I have my dreams...)
I made a poll on Facebook on who is using what of CMS. For those not in the Marius "Synology Admins" group, please connect and take the poll.
I am in NO way related to the owner of that group (but he will be happy if new people subscribe I think). I am using his space for this but most of you will know Marius already.

I don’t use any Facebook services. But I do use CMS.

Even with one NAS, if it can run CMS, then it is useful for checking updates. In my experience CMS finds updates quicker than DSM, for the most part. Sometimes I update packages this way.

I monitor my three NAS and have added vDSM too. A lot quicker to access the admin accounts than going direct and using local admin accounts. The main use is to have some consistent policies and notifications via CMS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.