Currently reading
Poor Performance using RT6600AX

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I am getting some really slow speeds with this router with ATT Fiber plugged in. It's baffling. Sitting in the same spot, I connect to both and get a 500 mbs difference.

Any suggestions? This is maddening.

Sometimes I visit a website or app for it to only time out then I give it a few moments and it's relatively fast.

I don't understand where the discrepancy is in performance. I have also disabled threat prevention as some posts have suggested this can lead to poor performance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I haven't tried double 6600ax units, but with 2600 and 2200 wifi back was about 300-350Mbit wifi, and 1G...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently installed two RT2600ac - one at my home and another at a remote location. I have a...
Replies
Views
OHHH, I totally missed this too - I assumed he had it set up on his DS920+. So, same goes for my answer...
Replies
Views
Only if that combination is not using split DNS. If that device is in full tunnel, then yes, it's fine. TP...
Replies
Views
The synology is not using the 2nd band (the specific for mesh) no idea why... Anyone here with any...
Replies
Views
Welcome. Considering that you are looking into getting some more services up and running, most Synology...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back