Portainer - using stacks (docker-compose)

Docker Portainer - using stacks (docker-compose)

Currently reading
Docker Portainer - using stacks (docker-compose)

www.blackvoid.club
NAS
DS718+, DS918+, 2x RS3614RPxs+
Router
  1. RT1900ac
  2. RT2600ac
  3. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Rusty submitted a new resource:

Portainer - using stacks (docker-compose) - How to deploy docker-compose using Portainer stacks feature

Portainer 2.6 - using STACKS

Back in September 2020, I wrote a short article on how to get Portainer up and running as well as connecting it with multiple Docker hosts using the Portainer agent.

With that article, you have all you need to get up and running. In this article, I would like to talk about docker-compose and how you can use...

Read more about this resource...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.