Problem accessing Main Synology login page

Currently reading
Problem accessing Main Synology login page

NAS
1515+
I installed a Synology.me certificate and added lets encrypt to it and it shows up fine, but I used to use the link to go directly to the main Login page of Synology but now instead I get this below.. what am I configuring wrong??

top.JPG

how can I correct it say port 5001? I want to see the DSM when I connect not a set of cameras

just like when I use My quickconnect link that works correctly

Upvote 0
how can I correct it say port 5001? I want to see the DSM when I connect not a set of cameras

just like when I use My quickconnect link that works correctly
Just add :5001 for https or :5000 for http access after your domain name. Also if you are trying this outside your lan be sure to have port forwarded

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.