NAS
713+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello,
I have installed Docker on a Synology DS713+ and started the container Jacobalberty/unifi LATEST
Docker says this container is running.
When I try to open the website my-synology-ip-address:8443 my unifi controller page does not open.
When I start the terminal in Dockers and run the command service unifi status, I get the answer that unifi is not running.
I then give the command service unifi start and service unifi status.
Then I get the answer that unifi is running.
When I try to open the website my-synology-ip-address:8443 my unifi controller page does not open.
Grateful if anyone has a suggestion on things I can test to be able to use this container?
Fredrik 😁

If I could suggest maybe to try and use this image. It is always up to date, stable, and safe. Maybe you will not have issues with it.
Do you get an error of any kind in the browser?

When I start the terminal in Dockers and run the command service unifi status, I get the answer that unifi is not running.
Can you verify that the container itself is running?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.