• Hello Guest!

We are preparing for the software update. The forum will go offline at 9.40 AM (CET) for approx. 2 minutes.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

Question Problem with system suspension

Currently reading
Question Problem with system suspension

fredbert

NAS Support
Subscriber
NAS
DS1520+, DS218+, DS215j
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I'm a bit surprised that DNS Server and DHCP services aren't in that list of processes that keep the NAS awake. Any package or service that provides on-demand LAN/WLAN services would seem a likely candidate for stopping sleep.

NAS
DS216j
Using Drive 2.0?

I don't use it but it is installed.
On the official Synology forum I saw that the problem could be the new version of Drive Server.

Here and here

I tried right now to disable the Drive Service and I am waiting to see if the NAS goes in suspension.

NAS
DS216j
In my case, I confirm that stopping the Drive Server service will cause the suspension function to work again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.