Problems logging into C2 Password/C2 Backup?

Currently reading
Problems logging into C2 Password/C2 Backup?

NAS
DS718+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi all,

Since upgrading to DSM 7 (server wipe with fresh install), which shouldn't have anything to do with my problem at all, I have not been able to log into my Synology C2 Backup account. I also want to try the new C2 Password, but it seems all the C2 accounts are linked on the same login site, so I can't get into C2 Password either. A few days ago I could get as far as putting my Synology login/password in and getting to a blank main page with a spinning circle in the middle, but the page never loaded any data. Even after me leaving it alone for 5+ minutes. I tried again today to login, but now it lets me input my Synology account login/password, then kicks me back to the login page after about 10 seconds.

I thought maybe my network (Ubiquiti/Pi-hole/VPN) might be causing problems, but I also tried accessing the C2 site from my cell phone while away from my house, to rule out my network as the problem, and was still unable to access C2.

Just curious if anyone else having this issue?

Tim

Synology C2 Backup account
Just to be clear we are talking about C2 Storage function not Backup (that’s coming later this year)?

Synology Account is a single point to log into your C2 services.

Can you log into your Synolog Account settings? In any case best to open a ticket to Synology for this problem.

I know this is an older thread, but I have an update. I am now able to actually connect to the Synology C2 servers and web site (c2.synology.com) ONLY if I am connected to my VPN. If I am not connected, the same old stuff still applies. I can log into the web site with my Synology login and password, but the page never completely loads and just times out after a few minutes.

Any thoughts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.