DS1819+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi all,

My DS1819+ (DSM7) sits on a private network with its only access to the internet provided via a proxy server (configured in control panel -> network -> proxy). This seems to work well for things like package center. However, other applications such as hyper backup and third party applications such as resilio connect aren't able to access the internet it seems, despite having opened up the proper ports on the proxy.

Does anyone know if synology applications pay attention to the proxy settings, and access the internet via that proxy? Or, does DSM just use the proxy for http access, and assumes others apps need to access the internet directly?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.