Currently reading
Public Drive Folder Sync'd with "Normal" Folder

NAS
DS1515+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I have been using my Synology NAS for a few years but I am a relative novice. My business uses our NAS as a shared internal project data source for our employees. We have a regular folder structure for every project. I'd like to setup one of these sub-folders to sync to a read only drive folder to provide web access for data related to a project. I don't want our team to have to take an additional step to copy data over to a drive folder or setup drive sync on each workstation. I thought maybe I could sync a pre-configured folder to a driver folder for shared access?
Is there a better way to do this? We would have to setup the sync and drive folder access for each project we want to share..
Thanks in advance for any help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.