qbittorrent Docker

Currently reading
qbittorrent Docker

Hi,
I have installed qbittorrrent in docker with help from Rustys excellent guide. I have successfully downloaded a file and it has been seeding all day. However I cannot find what I downloaded. It is not in the specified path and I failed when I tried to move it from within qbittorrent via "set location"

I have tried to locate the file via winscp as its clearly somewhere, but to no avail

I have been searching all day and i guess it is something so elemetary that its not come up.

Any thoughts?

Sorry for late response. The frustration! if i hadn't sunk so much time in i wouldve given up. I have set up several docker containers, but this one is beyond me. I got it running downloaded torrents successfully which seeded too .Where those files are i dont know

To answer you question, I know where i think i mapped the volumes, but somewhere i guess im wrong.. Or more likely its a permission issue.
Ive sorted permission for other docker apps by setting up specific users and using their IDs but to no avail.

Dont think bad of me but i literally want to cry
Not worth it is it

No sir! I admit defeat for now.
Ill read more of the docker documentation over time and maybe one day figure out how where that download is.
ill try the transmission haugene maybe.
Thanks

Why ask for help if you're not interested in it? You'll have exactly the same problem with transmission. But good luck to you.
As the other dragons say. "I'm out"

Hi,
I have installed qbittorrrent in docker with help from Rustys excellent guide. I have successfully downloaded a file and it has been seeding all day. However I cannot find what I downloaded. It is not in the specified path and I failed when I tried to move it from within qbittorrent via "set location"

I have tried to locate the file via winscp as its clearly somewhere, but to no avail

I have been searching all day and i guess it is something so elemetary that its not come up.

Any thoughts?
Hi, where can I find that guide?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.