Question about actions done to Connected Users in Widgets (NAS)

Currently reading
Question about actions done to Connected Users in Widgets (NAS)

NAS
DS 718+, 2x-DS 720+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
So I'm looking at Widgets.... Connected users in Widgets.... and hit the (-) To Kill the user.....
Yes, it Killed the connection..... (IT was the connection to access cameras, not Admin Login...)
Yes, Now I can't get to cameras via DS CAM.... !!

So my question is.... Now that I can't now login to cameras, WHERE is this stored, and HOW do you Un-Kill that? (Can't find it anywhere).

Closed the admin connection to NAS... Re-opened it... Now I can connect to cameras..... OK I guess that's it... As long as you are connected it Kills access to that user/;login ???

Another comment on Connected users in widgets..... a new login is not added to list... That is... The Widget, when open, does not see new connections, only connecttions before Widget is loaded....

Ok, was hoping for an 'active' Connected Users Widgets.... Like other Widgets are.... It isn't active.

This DSM widget is a summary of the connections that is shown in Resource Monitor / Connections / Connected Users. Here it gives you the options to kill the connection and deactivate user. So killing a connection is just the same as forcing a log-off. After this a new connection can be created by the user logging back in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.