Currently reading
Question about admin account

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I have already created a new admin account and disabled the original "Admin" account" but I use the new admin account for everything. Is this a bad idea? If so, am I able to disable and reenable my new admin account when logged into a regular user account?
Thanks

I use the new admin account for everything. Is this a bad idea?
That’s a bad idea.

am I able to disable and reenable my new admin account when logged into a regular user account?
Hmm. Why would you want to disable it and enable it?

Use it for the tasks that require admin privileges. Use your regular account for everything else.
A regular user doesn’t have the privilege to control other users accounts, let alone an admin privileged account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.