Question about Safe Access, blocking sites, Cert errors and 3 non located security warning screens

Currently reading
Question about Safe Access, blocking sites, Cert errors and 3 non located security warning screens

NAS
DS216j
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I've already posted this in Synology official forum, but maybe here I get more help, or quicker :)

I'm getting errors related to Certs Common Name Invalid accesing a concrete url in my browser and I assume it's about Safe Access because:

0. I've an RT2600AC running as a neutral router in my connection to Internet. I've activated Safe Acces in SRT.

1. I open my browser and point to "https://www.huertadecarabana.com/" (ip 23.227.38.65)

2. I get an error on my browser about "NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID", and subject: router.synology.me (my RT2600AC address, and the let's encrypt certificate name I've in the router). Check image below. If I click nonssl error in the browser url bar, I can get the cert info, and it's MY router cert ¿?

1629185058_ZJoqq.jpg

3. I go to the router SRM admin page -> Safe Access and I can see in the activity log how Safe access stops the connection to that URL's IP (23.227.38.65) because 'malicious software'

1629185133_ZqYeS.jpg

So I asume that Router Safe Access app stops the load of that URL and sends an error to the browser, with the router cert in the referral or header (and that's why I get the subject cert error). But the reason is Safe Access blocks accesing to that URL

Am I right and this browser Cert related error is because Safe Acces?

BUT, I've a big concern about 3 browser pages I got sometimes in similar cases (yesterday I got that pages with the same url, huertadecarabana.com). I do not locate WHO is showing in my browser this 3 pages:

1629185380_UPxvw.jpg

1629185393_fIxND.jpg

1629185403_Ruz6l.jpg

I'm using Edge browser in a Windows 10 Pro computer. With Microsoft Security enabled, and also MalwareBytes Premium (with the browser extension enabled). I do not know WHO is presenting me this screens and actions? Malware? Synology Safe Access? Windows?

Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks a lot! Regards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.