DS 718+, 2x-DS 720+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Couple years ago, during issue with DS FILE, I loaded DRIVE APP and configured it. Works fine ever since. Used to look at Team Folder’s files on NAS When out of house. Iphone

Eventually DS FILE issue was resolved, and Drive still works too!

I’d like to add a second NAS to DRIVE, but though I set up team folders on 2nd NAS, when I run DRIVE App I still only see first NAS.
NOW IN DS FILE and other DS APPS: there is a way to switch between one NAS and another.

I believe it’s this switch between NAS systems I can’t seem to locate in DRIVE.

Until I figure out how to switch between NAS’s Team Folders… On DRIVE…. I’m using DS FILE, which works….

I’m just nosy what I’m missing on how to switch between NAS’s in Drive. It sees only one NAS, and I’m missing the location of switch in APP between multiple NAS’s
Thanks

I’m missing the location of switch in APP between multiple NAS’s
Just log out of the Drive app to get a new login screen and log into the other NAS. Use the gear icon in the Drive app to sign out.

Upvote 0
Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.