Quickconnect Error

Currently reading
Quickconnect Error

NAS
RS1619+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Quickconnect cannot be accessed from outside the office network, and Connection failed due to network issues appears, the network is functioning normally, I have tried changing DNS but it still doesn't work, can anyone help me?

Assalamu alaycom,

Can you give the error message that appear when you try to connect by quicconnect address ?

Upvote 0
Assalamu alaycom,

Can you give the error message that appear when you try to connect by quicconnect address ?
Walaikumsallam, the error like this
Screenshot_20231111_134424_Chrome.jpg

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Next time try Phone LTE Data to QC.. when there.... Hospital also blocks Ebay...
I've seen some Airports block QC, too... Ohare (ORD) in Chicago used to -- then opened it back up...
A trick I used for a while at Exercise (WIFI Controlled by Hospital IT staff).... In your WIFI Settings, Try changing DNS setting to something else, say: 1.1.1.1.... That worked for a while at exercise, until the Hospital IT Staff blocked that, too! :)!

Upvote 0
Next time try Phone LTE Data to QC.. when there.... Hospital also blocks Ebay...
I've seen some Airports block QC, too... Ohare (ORD) in Chicago used to -- then opened it back up...
A trick I used for a while at Exercise (WIFI Controlled by Hospital IT staff).... In your WIFI Settings, Try changing DNS setting to something else, say: 1.1.1.1.... That worked for a while at exercise, until the Hospital IT Staff blocked that, too! :)!
I tried changing the DND to 1.1.1.1 and it worked, QC can be accessed again, thank you for your help

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.