QuickConnect in DSM 7

Currently reading
QuickConnect in DSM 7

Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello,

I just upgraded to DSM 7. My apps on my phone have disconnected and for some reason it doesnt accept my QuickConnect ID anymore.

I went into Control Panel and made sure I signed into my Synology account but the QuickConnect settings seem to have moved or disappeared?

Thanks in advance,

~Douglas

Control Panel has moved some features around in the move from DSM 6 to 7. It took me a little looking to find that Application Portal had moved to Login Portal.

Go to the help pages for DSM 7 and then using the search field should help find other moved features.

Upvote 0
Control Panel has moved some features around in the move from DSM 6 to 7. It took me a little looking to find that Application Portal had moved to Login Portal.

Go to the help pages for DSM 7 and then using the search field should help find other moved features.
Yes, the previous post helped me thank you. They had indeed moved things around and shut the settings off too.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.