Quickconnect login issue via Synology DS415+

Currently reading
Quickconnect login issue via Synology DS415+

NAS
DS415
Operating system
  1. Windows
Last edited:
Hi all.... trying to use Quick Connect via Synology DS415+... have followed instructions but cannot access via another machine across the internet.

I followed this guide which produces the QK URL

I get "the account or password is invalid. please try again" when i try and login via the QK URL.

The account is the QK id created and the password is my Synology account password.

What i am trying to do is share/access files from the NAS across the internet using a Windows laptop.... would be great if i could map a drive so the NAS appears in windows explorer from the remote laptop.

PS. Have reviewed below also and no luck.

I can't connect to my Synology device via QuickConnect. What can I do? - Synology Knowledge Center

Synology Knowledge Center provides you with answers to frequently asked questions, troubleshooting steps, software tutorials, and all the technical documentation you may need.

Was able to create a gofile-1111111111.sg4.quickconnect.to link and share that and access successfully from another laptop across the interent. However it looks like that's for downloading only not being able to upload.

Should i need to open a Firewall port?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.