Currently reading
QuickConnect problem with iphone

NAS
DS220J
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi. First time poster. I'm scratching my head please over this and hoping for some assistance please.

I've just set up quick connect and can login through www.quickconnect.to through Safari on iPhone.

When I click on Shared Folders and then a sub folder it just brings up the folders name , description, etc.

is this normal? I want to be able to see the files inside the folder and stream music etc.

Any help appreciated. Thx

OP: That's really bizarre. I thought (on previous occasions, maybe with DSM6?) that I could access my files using quick connect on my iphone but I get the same result as you now(?)

Quick connect on my windows computer still works fine.

When I click on Shared Folders and then a sub folder it just brings up the folders name , description, etc.

I could access my files using quick connect on my iphone but I get the same result as you now(?)

Can we see screenshots of what you’re seeing? This would help us help you because I’m not seeing what you’re saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.