DS720+, DS418play
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
RackStation RS1619xs+ - 1U rackmount flagship aims for file collaboration and high-performance computation
rs1619xs+_big.png
Fast storage with outstanding computing power
RS1619xs+ is a high-performance and scalable 1U rackmount NAS designed with upgradable memory and M.2 SSD cache configuration to meet the needs of modern businesses that require a flexible, reliable, and efficient storage solution.

For more information...

Read more about this resource...

... or discuss it below.

Hello.
We're looking at purchasing this for client. If client can afford, and if space isn't issue, should I put in SSD for performance, or is it not worth it? Thanks

Looking to get something we can use for a long time and bypass the Windows Server infrastructure until necessary. Like any, it will function as backup. There's a potential to use the surveillance station. Right now we need domain controller. I like that it has redundant power supply.

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

Looking to get something we can use for a long time and bypass the Windows Server infrastructure until necessary. Like any, it will function as backup. There's a potential to use the surveillance station. Right now we need domain controller. I like that it has redundant power supply.

Thanks. I appreciate your help.
... better is start from expectations (as Rusty wrote), then finish with model number.
use pencil and paper, because 4bay NAS for:
- replace Win Server - what kind of services? File server? AD? Others?
- backup of what - how many clients, how many data, data increments, ...?
- surveillance station
- and I don't know what else
for such different services list with different needs and different impact to NAS operation is 4-bay NAS a big mistake, only when you will purchase expansion units.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.