Radarr/Sonarr: Indexers not found

Currently reading
Radarr/Sonarr: Indexers not found

Last edited:
I have no idea. We still don't exactly know what the root cause is. As such it's hard to pridict what kind of wizardry is required to make it work again.

Maybee something is wrong with the kernel modules?
Code:
lsmod | grep -E '(nf_|xt_|iptable|ip_tunnel)'

xt_conntrack            3137  0
xt_addrtype             2629  1
nf_conntrack_ipv6       7515  0
xt_REDIRECT             1862  0
xt_nat                  1777  2
iptable_nat             3102  1
nf_nat_ipv4             3248  1 iptable_nat
nf_nat                 13485  5 ipt_MASQUERADE,nf_nat_ipv4,xt_nat,xt_REDIRECT,iptable_nat
xt_recent               8344  0
xt_iprange              2344  0
xt_limit                1785  0
xt_state                1103  0
xt_tcpudp               2983  6
xt_multiport            2270  0
xt_LOG                 12356  0
nf_conntrack_ipv4      12612  1
nf_defrag_ipv4          1211  1 nf_conntrack_ipv4
iptable_filter          1328  1
ip_tables              14582  2 iptable_filter,iptable_nat
x_tables               16677  16 ip6table_filter,xt_iprange,xt_recent,ip_tables,xt_tcpudp,ipt_MASQUERADE,xt_limit,xt_state,xt_conntrack,xt_LOG,xt_nat,xt_multiport,iptable_filter,xt_REDIRECT,ip6_tables,xt_addrtype
nf_defrag_ipv6         25001  1 nf_conntrack_ipv6
nf_conntrack           57120  8 ipt_MASQUERADE,nf_nat,xt_state,nf_nat_ipv4,xt_conntrack,iptable_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4,nf_conntrack_ipv6
ip_tunnel              11456  2 sit,vxlan
ipv6                  306113  145 sit,cnic,rodsp_ep,nf_defrag_ipv6,nf_conntrack_ipv6

many of the modules are used by Docker's network magic. If one or more are missing in your system, check the output of dmesg.

... d0h, I completly ignored that there is a dedicated log for docker:
Code:
sudo cat /var/log/Docker/docker.log

Meanwhile... a week later...

Success... was it toying around with Netshoot? Other? IDK. All I know is that sonarr/jackett/qbittorrentvpn are all on speaking terms.

One thing I changed, was dropping back to Docker 18.09.0-0513, but that brought another apparent affect... While my Docker config backups worked to restore many of my containers, the full tgz container backups all failed to complete.

Most container rebuilds (some from scratch) went well, however my darling calibre was a complete bear to reconnect to my former library. I still have a buggy thing going when I download books to my tablet, as the downloads all arrive with the same file name... with a "bin" extension, instead of the native file name.

I still have no terminal access through the Docker WebUI, so SSH is the means where that is necessary.

It may have been good to manually re-ad many containers, as it took another learning curve, to get sonarr/qbittorrentvpn to deliver the finished download into my Plex folder structure.

Big thanks goes to all who contributed to this thread.

I am glad that docker is at your command again and obeys to what its told :)

If you aren't using docker-compose already, may I suggest to give it a try? It would have made the whole operation way easier for you. As the whole configuration already is stored in the docker-compose.yml and persistent data is stored outside the container in mapped volumes, the whole config/container export procedure would become unnecessary. A recreation of your container jungle would've been a matter of minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.