NAS
DS920+,DS415+(Dead!)
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi All,

New to forum and good to see the active discussions.

Replaced my dead DS415+ last night with a DS920+. All good but now thinking that it might be a good idea to replace the drives as well and i also want some more storage space.

Currently i have 3 3TB WD Red EFRX drives in SHR, all healthy and last night saw they have been running for 42.5K hours :)

As it has been some time since I looked at this, what are people recommending? I have seen Iron Wolf being mentioned...

Thanks all and happy NAS'ing ;)

Thanks all.. noise not an issue as NAS sits in a server rack with my lab servers :) - cheers all !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.