Recommended iOS apps?

Currently reading
Recommended iOS apps?

I’ve seen a few ios apps related to nas drives so just wondering if anyone has used them and can recommend them.

I’d previously downloaded lunasea based on a recommendation here and think it’s great. Has anyone used any of the following:

DS manager pro - saw an old post on here saying it’s good, just wondering if that’s still the consensus?
Sumo - linux/docker monitor.
Netdata server monitoring.

All the above seem quite good, i do have netdata, portainer, etc setup and can access them via organizr but some ios apps that I could very quickly open to check status of my containers/NAS would be handy.

Any other recommended iOS apps?

DS manager pro - saw an old post on here saying it’s good, just wondering if that’s still the consensus?
I still have it. It's updated regularly and useful I must say. A lot of information and stats are visible, many controls available too. Also for Docker containers (start, stop, RAM usage...).

I’ve downloaded ds manager pro and paid for all the features - it’s pretty good. I like it as a quick dashboard to check my nas as opposed to having to login.

I do have netdata installed via docker but to be honest the simpler stats in this app are probably better for me - I find netdata good but there’s too much info and I’ve not worked out how to simplify it yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.