NAS
DS918+ (x2), DS920+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hello,
I've lurked here a little while but I just signed up to ask a question....

Has anyone succeeded in installing & running wifi drivers with usb recovery media? I'm testing bare metal recovery of a couple of systems and I can load the wifi drivers manually - but the internet options page remains blank and I don't see any option to input wifi credentials so obviously its not going to connect to my NAS. I tried using DISM to inject the drivers into boot.wim - which cuts out the need to load manually - but still I don't see how or where to select WLAN, password etc. Is there a way to do this or am I wasting my time?

One of my machines doesn't have an ethernet port so I'm going to need to find a different workaround if I can't restore via wifi.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.