Guide Referral system - spread the word

Currently reading
Guide Referral system - spread the word

Spread the word and refer people to SynoFroum.com using your referral link that can be found in your account view.

Click on Tools on that page to generate a custom referral link for any page on this forum:
Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 20.51.42.png

By referring you can also earn a badge.

I've expanded the referral system a bit more. On the referral page click on Tools. Now you have an option to generate a custom referral link for a page on this forum:
Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 20.45.42.png

Just paste any link from this forum and click generate. You'll get a referral link for that page.

But basically, just add a reference and your referral ID at the end of any link from this site.

Example: from here https://www.synoforum.com/?ref=12345 just grab the ?ref=12345 part and paste it at the end (after the / sign) of any link from this forum.

I think I found a little bug.

This URL will take you directly to a comment of mine in a post.

Syncing files from NAS to Android
This URL has the ref (generated by the tool as well). But it doesn't take you automatically to my post in this topic.

Tested this with Firefox and Edge Chromium on my Windows 10 laptop.

I think I found a little bug.

This URL will take you directly to a comment of mine in a post.

This URL has the ref (generated by the tool as well). But it doesn't take you automatically to my post in this topic.

Tested this with Firefox and Edge Chromium on my Windows 10 laptop.
Thank you for reporting this. I'll investigate it.

For direct posts generate the URL without the # symbol, so do a right click on the post number, copy/paste it to the generator. For existing links just remove that symbol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.