NAS
DS1815+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hello.

Right now when people upload files to me, they go to my website where I have a ShareFile upload form. They fill out the form and drag the files they wish to upload. Then I have to download them from ShareFile. I would like to bypass ShareFile and have people upload files directly to my Synology using the "web form". I don't want to have to give individual users permission, I just want them to go to my website and upload.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you.

Hello.

Right now when people upload files to me, they go to my website where I have a ShareFile upload form. They fill out the form and drag the files they wish to upload. Then I have to download them from ShareFile. I would like to bypass ShareFile and have people upload files directly to my Synology using the "web form". I don't want to have to give individual users permission, I just want them to go to my website and upload.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you.
You could self-host a solution like Send on your NAS and map it to a specific folder that will be used to deliver the files.

Another similar option would be

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.