Currently reading
Remove and re-install Drive?

NAS
DS213J
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I set up Drive to sync all folders under "My Documents" on windows 10 machine and access them on my iphone. It worked fine for several months. Then stopped syncing. I guess I missused or miss understood it. I should have only set up a few folders for this. But there was a ton. I will use Hyper Backup or BfB going forward for larger tasks. But for now I'd like to get Drive sync working on at least a few "hot" folders, like we'd do with Drop box or One drive. Is it safe to just remove and reinstall the drive client on my pc and phone and start from scratch? Any risk in doing this? I've tried to fix settings, it's just not happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.