Replication of folders

Currently reading
Replication of folders

I have a shared NAS folder viewable on my PC as a shared drive, which i can copy files to and from, but i then have to copy the files manually from filestation to the Media folder, where i would like the files to exist.

Is it possible to have a task setup to automatically copy any new files added to the share, to the media destination folder ?

Solution
I have a shared NAS folder viewable on my PC as a shared drive, which i can copy files to and from, but i then have to copy the files manually from filestation to the Media folder, where i would like the files to exist.
Why don't you map your media folder directly to the PC, and avoid the extra step of copying.
Thanks Rusty, but that only lets me choose main folders, not sub folders.

I need something to copy any new folders/files from SharedFiles\Music to Media\Music

Upvote 0
Thanks Rusty, but that only lets me choose main folders, not sub folders.

I need something to copy any new folders/files from SharedFiles\Music to Media\Music
Then do a hyper backup task (not syncing) that will run every hour. Or what Telos said

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.