Restart hdd migration / assembley

Currently reading
Restart hdd migration / assembley

NAS
1821+
I had an 1815 completely die so moved all drives to new 1821+. I also have a dx513. All the drives across both create a single shr1 volume. During initial startup and beginning hdd migration everything stopped because not enough drives error and assembly failure. Turned out my esata connector to dx513 came loose causing failure. Now I can’t restart the migration process or reassemble the volume. Can this be forced by fully resetting the 1821+? Or can a reassemble via command line? All drives are seeing but it is stuck trying to repair/assemble only the drives it initially saw in the 1821.

Thanks!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.