Round Robin on New Synology things.....

Currently reading
Round Robin on New Synology things.....

I didn't have a synology account for about 10 months... I saw no need, I was never going to use quick connect, as I didnt want any remote access into my nas, and still dont, but I had to sign in to download something, it may have been ame? I dont remember exactly.

I only need to access my nas while at home on lan, no where else. I'm sure I am missing out, but I would prefer my nas no be accessible via wan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Reuse in matter or minutes. New container on the new device with docker using the existing volume. BW will...
Replies
Views
I think I'm trying to ask how is the Drive desktop agent 'safe'. I know how VPN works and why to use it. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have DS 1817+ and added in Dual 10Gbit SFP+ Synology NIC so i can have 10Gbit link to my...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum! No. That FS is no supported on external drives Ofc Using Hyper Backup your can do...
Replies
Views
So I've set up Tailscale for everything, and I'm not sure what I will stick with. It's fine for me, but...
Replies
Views
FileZilla ftp’s to the NAS just fine. Kinda points at AliExpress cams. Asked Support if they’ve tried FTP...
Replies
Views
Correct, but DSM offers something called SHR (Synology Hybrid Raid). That is the default raid array that...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back