blackvoid RSS - dying platform or the right way to read the news?

Currently reading
blackvoid RSS - dying platform or the right way to read the news?

Let's open up with a questions shall we? How do you read news today? Social media, Youtube like content, written words on web portals?

Today there is a huge number of ways that you can get to almost any information you want. Sites, blogs, videos, tweets, just to name the few and yet, people still buy newspapers, ebooks and magazines (digital also) to consume their favorite content.

In this article I would like to focus on getting your information from your favorite websites and web sources the old fashion way, RSS.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Article
Taipei, Taiwan—August 24, 2022—Synology today announced the official release of Active Insight, its...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Article
Taipei, Taiwan—November 16, 2021—Synology Inc. today announced the launch of Synology C2 Backup for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Testing C2 Identity on my macOS Test Computer: On the first try, I managed to overwrite my local admin...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In case you are on the hunt for some self-hosted web analytics platform and refuse to use Google...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Tnx for the positive comment and tnx for the warning. I was writing by hand and ofc copied later on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ever wanted to test out how fast your site was? Then you probably heard of JMeter? Well, today I would...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back