RT2600ac - Any Major Hardware Changes since 2016?

Currently reading
RT2600ac - Any Major Hardware Changes since 2016?

D

Deleted member 673

Is anyone aware of significant hardware engineering changes to the RT2600ac since 2016?

I'm deciding how to deploy two routers: an older RT2600ac and a brand-new RT2600ac. The older router is currently installed in a heavily-used local environment. The new remote environment will be lightly-used. Keeping the old router in place and using the new router for the remote location is obviously less disruptive. But if the brand-new router is substantially better in some way, I'd consider swapping to the new router locally.

Facts and opinions welcome, Ron

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

All. One minute I can see where to post then I look away and its gone (ok down off the page under...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The self-signed certificate is created just to enable secure services to work. But you can create a new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yeah, sometimes it takes ages to ring, or you go to it and it doesn't pick up the first time and you have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have RT6600ax and WRX560 both wire back hauled to Netgear MS510TX. This switch's four 1GbE ports are...
Replies
Views
As already linked Router Products | Synology Inc. you can compare the four available routers (use the...
Replies
Views
Any other idea? I tried everything I could do. But now the synology assistant sees the device something...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thanks very much for responding again Rusty. Much appreciated!
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back