ds916+, ds1821+,
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
  2. other
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
My RT2600AC's boot speed has decreased to the point where my Security System now shows that it takes at least 3 minutes to re-boot the router, from signal loss to the time the signal comes back. Even after I can bring up the log-on page for the router, I get a message that the router is busy, please log in later for another 2 minutes. Has anyone else noticed boot times are very slow? I'm on SRM SRM 1.2.5-8227, everything is standard, I haven't changed much of anything on the router. I am running the Safe Access and Threat Protection packages.

Any thoughts?

Dan

Hmm, I don't think it takes that long to get the LAN/WLAN working but actually logging into the router after a reboot does take quite a while. The network [re]availability is the important metric for me; the logging into SRM is less important, provided I can then get in.

The network is certainly not off for 3 minutes. But if it is this long then have a look into Threat Prevention and also logging. It could also be related to whatever storage device you're using, which is mandatory for TP.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.