1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So, I recently updated my router to 1.2.5-8227 and I've just noticed that Safe Access is no longer showing wired or ethernet connections when it was on the previous release. My current configurtion is RT2600AC with the MR2200AC as the mesh router. It is configured as an AP with another router acting is internet/firewall. I can no longer see any wired devices when I go to edit profiles in Safe Access. I know that before the update I was able to do that because some of the profiles have wired devices. Has anyone experienced this issue?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I have RT2600ac as main Internet router/firewall with a meshed MR2200ac. Running the same latest SRM and Safe Access as you. Having just checked and I see wired and wireless devices in Safe Access's device list when selecting devices to add to a profile.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I have RT2600ac as main Internet router/firewall with a meshed MR2200ac. Running the same latest SRM and Safe Access as you. Having just checked and I see wired and wireless devices in Safe Access's device list when selecting devices to add to a profile.
Interesting. It’s likely this is just a one off. It seems the wired devices I could see before the upgrade are there but nothing new. Even the ds app shows no wired yet I have a ton of wired connections. I may have to rest and turn it into the primary firewall/router and see what it does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.