DSM 7.1 Script to schedule restore hyper backup file every day at certain time

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have two units of DS220+ that I use as a main and another one as a backup that is located at a different location.

I am currently using Hyperbackup + Tailscale to backup my main NAS data to the backup NAS.

Can anyone help me to create a script to restore the Hyperbackup file at my backup NAS everyday at a certain time?

My backup file is located at volume1/Backup/Drive_1.hbk

Sorry, I do not know how to write a script for this but I am confused and have a question. Maybe there is something I do not know about backups.
If someone is backing up their data -for use in case the main set fails- why would they want to restore the backup every day when the original data is supposedly still good?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.