Scripting of Drive API - force update filelist

Currently reading
Scripting of Drive API - force update filelist

Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Dear experts,

I am running for several month a bash script which preprocesses all my pdf documents.
The script roughly does following steps:
* OCR & rename file
* move file to drive folder by shell "mv" command
* tagging file with drive labels by drive api (GET/POST entry.cgi)

After moving the file to the correct drive folder I try to get the unique drive file ID for tagging.
To get the file ID I use a HTTP/GET command (entry.cgi, api=SYNO.SynoglogyDrive.Files, method=list,....)

Generally getting the file id works fine. But directly calling the GET command after I have moved the file into the drive folder does not.
(The file is not part of the requested file list)

I think it fails because drive did not already "consumed" the new file.

Does anybody has an idea to solve the issue? Maybe there is a command to force drive to "consume" the new file..maybe refreshing folders?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Ulli

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.