Seafile (self-hosted) - a powerful, open source, cross-platform file syncing and sharing service

Docker Seafile (self-hosted) - a powerful, open source, cross-platform file syncing and sharing service 2022-06-21

No permission to download

Currently reading
Docker Seafile (self-hosted) - a powerful, open source, cross-platform file syncing and sharing service

NAS
DS4l8play, DS202j, DS3623xs+, DSM 7.3.3-25847
Telos submitted a new resource:

Seafile (self-hosted) on Docker - A powerful, open source, cross-platform file syncing and sharing service

Seafile is a powerful, open source, cross-platform file syncing and sharing service. It is a self-hosted alternative for Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

An overview of its capabilities is shown here. Not every feature is available in the self-hosted version. For example, in document search is not available in the self-hosted view, but otherwise, I've not come up missing a feature.

Let's break to the chase... Here's a docker-compose file to get...

Read more about this resource...

Telos submitted a new resource:

Seafile (self-hosted) on Docker - A powerful, open source, cross-platform file syncing and sharing service

Read more about this resource...

Hi Telos,

This interesting (just noticed it now while browsing resources). One (big) question please. Can I copy files to a predefined directory for a specific user to share or must I “upload” them to the directory?

Also, can I set expiration dates for the shared files to be deleted?

[}(
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://i.imgur.com/ncIDeuK.png)

You can share a library with groups or individuals. In this screenshot "apps" is a library name.

You can also create share links (download or view) with passwords, that you can deliver to whomever you chose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.