Security Advisor

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
There are two options in the Adviser:
  1. For home and personal use - Perform essential checks to protect your DSM against common cyber threats. View the checklist of security rules to scan.
  2. For work and business - Perform essential checks to protect your DSM against common cyber threats. View the checklist of security rules to scan.
I'm using 1) at the moment but as I'm running a forum etc I'm wondering if I should change it to 2)? If I do switch to option 2) the items I get warned about are:

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 17.22.30.jpg

I don't think I can do anything about the first, and I've no ideas why the latter two should be an issue? [No ideas at all what the last one is].
Any thoughts guys?

I use custom and have all but a few checked off, one of them being the domain server signing is disabled.

The custom way has every check box from both home/personal and work/business worlds; that’s why I went with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.