Setting up DDNS

NAS
DS218J
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi all,
I am looking to setup DDNS rather then using quick connect.
I have a Netgear Nighthawk router and then have an Asus mesh system that runs out of the nighthawk.
I believe that you have to do some port forwarding and with my limited knowledge I wasn't able to get it setup. Anyone know how/what is the best way of going about port forwarding when also running a mesh system?
Apologies if I haven't made too much sense.

Hi all,
I am looking to setup DDNS rather then using quick connect.
I have a Netgear Nighthawk router and then have an Asus mesh system that runs out of the nighthawk.
I believe that you have to do some port forwarding and with my limited knowledge I wasn't able to get it setup. Anyone know how/what is the best way of going about port forwarding when also running a mesh system?
Apologies if I haven't made too much sense.
Where do you want your DDNS to run? On your router or on a nas?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.