To be sure - In Drive Backup task setup:
- Directory to be backed up
- My Documents (Word and Excel Files)
- Less that 1GB in size
So, do you need backup "one computer" specific source contains:
- One computer has a shared folder which contains our clinic software
- Software performs daily backup and is stored on a separate drive.
- Not sure what type of database the software is using.
- Backup drive will be included on the backup scheme to Syno NAS.
- Backup folder is around 50GB containing a weeks worth of backup.
Point taken. Will surely consider this as well as your other recommendations into our backup plan.For the clean future actions is better to divide each site to independent shared folder. Then you can migrate the independent share folder to different disk group comfortably (if needed). In Drive admin console you will manage each the tasks/ activity/versioning/.... independently.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Date|
|D||Increasing Shared Memory Size||Docker|
|D||Folder sync between 2 users||File Sharing|
|M||iSCSI LUN backup to encrypted folder?||Hyper Backup|
|Question "Shared with others" doesn't show 'Advanced Protection Links'||Drive|
|G||Shared Email box||General Synology discussions|
|L||Backblaze B2 & Cloud Sync with multiple Shared Folders||System Management|
|P||Shared Folder Sync isn't working||File Sharing|