- Directory to be backed up
- My Documents (Word and Excel Files)
- Less that 1GB in size
- One computer has a shared folder which contains our clinic software
- Software performs daily backup and is stored on a separate drive.
- Not sure what type of database the software is using.
- Backup drive will be included on the backup scheme to Syno NAS.
- Backup folder is around 50GB containing a weeks worth of backup.
For the clean future actions is better to divide each site to independent shared folder. Then you can migrate the independent share folder to different disk group comfortably (if needed). In Drive admin console you will manage each the tasks/ activity/versioning/.... independently.