"Shared with Me" albums missing in all my users Sharing tabs since upgrade to DSM 7.2 all was well in 7.1

Currently reading
"Shared with Me" albums missing in all my users Sharing tabs since upgrade to DSM 7.2 all was well in 7.1

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Last edited:
The users can see that their Shared with Others albums are there but the receiving user does not see it in their Shared with Me tab.* I feel it must be a permission issue, but can't seem to sort it out. Has anyone run into this when upgrading DSM to 7.2?

*edited for clarity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.