Sharing files from My files with Drive give all permissions ?

Currently reading
Sharing files from My files with Drive give all permissions ?

NAS
ds920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello .

Suppose 2 Users A and B (belong the same group users) , Suppose a folder belonging to A in " My Files"

In the Drive, If A share as a viewer the folder to B, I was expecting B to not be able to delete files inside that folder. But in fact B has the power to do it.

how can i do to prevent that ? , It's not logical !

Nota: The Same experience between a User and an Administrator is different and works fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

If the URL's GET request portion (the end bit of the URL that's the instruction to retrieve content)...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble with email notifications for shared files in Drive. Testing setup (DSM7, latest...
Replies
Views
Using Drive Client 3.4.0 on Win 10. By default, it seems like the client is copying my entire home profile...
Replies
Views
Not too long ago, I was a beginner too. 1st, I will tell you that it is possible to copy or move files...
Replies
Views
There could be many reasons why this happens. Some issue with the package is usually the cause as the...
Replies
Views
Like the above person commented this is also partly on me for not testing this workflow out before using...
Replies
Views
Synology did not mentioned anything like that. It's correct. Some macOS Application create hidden folders...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back